BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I don't know why but that little wax container will always entertain me! I love taking these along with me to work for lunch or grabbing them as a quick snack. They taste great! The cheese is so creamy and delicious . Definitely my favorite dairy snack to grab.
Ariel H.
I love Mini Babybel. They are light and not heavy. I got mine at Walmart. I like that they are small and easy to take if you on the go. I like the flavor its not strong. This is my favorite semisoft cheese. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys something different.
Julia D.
I am not a fan of these what so ever, and I LOVE cheese! I love peeling the wax off, but I can only have like 1 bite and I'm done. I can't eat the rest, it doesn't have a good taste or texture. It has this slippery outside and the middle is cheese, it's hard to explain. You will just have to try it yourself.
Amy C.
Mini Babybels are my absolute favorite! I buy a big bag of them from Costco and they last me for months. They are a great quick snack or if I'm running late I'll have one for breakfast. Filling and healthy, these little guys pack a big punch. Definitely recommend!
Krystal A.
These little round things are the best! I can honestly eat a handful in one sitting. However, these are the perfect size to limit my cheese snacking. I believe the price is worth it for this product. I do like how they are wrapped in wax. It makes it fun to eat.
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
I can not tell you guys enough how much I love babybel cheeses. We put them in our lunch boxes, we eat them as a snack. When my girls played soccer this was the one snack they begged for instead of something sugary and sweet. I feel good about serving them babybel
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I buy these every single grocery trip without fail. My boyfriend and I eat these daily before work or as a snack OR BOTH! We can't get enough of these little cheeses. Tart, salty, so satisfying. These are the best cheese snacks in the world! Love me some babybels.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
This cheese is awesome! I love that it taste good, easy to pack in lunches for work, and portion control for me. Perfect for on the go. Plus my 1 year old loves it, she sees the red package and goes crazy!
Tracy L.
Westminster, CO
Such a great snack for on the go - I keep a bag at the office and at home - slice them up and put them on a cracker, microwave it for a few seconds and you've got a fancy nacho with protein and crunch - or just peel them and eat them plain - they can stand alone!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
We love these! I'm so glad we gave them a try a few years ago. It has the perfect texture which isn't too soft or too hard. It has a rich smooth creamy taste. They are a bit expensive so we don't buy them all the time but we do when we can. I recommend them for sure!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart