BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Theresa T.
Mount Sterling
Mini Babybel Cheese is a great snack just the try size. When your day is lone and you feel like eating, but dinner is just a hours away. Get a healthy snack get a mini. It a good values as well. I buy them at Kroger's, but you can find them all over. Add them to your weekly shopping list.
Brianna P.
These are so good I would always pack one in my lunch when I was younger. Super easy snack to bring with you on the go since they're nicely packaged. They are a little more pricy but definitely worth it. I don't even know what type of cheese it is but it is amazing. 10/10 recommend.
Maggie R.
I buy these from Luckys. I’m a cheese aholic and a repeat consumer. I have been eating this cheese my entire life. The small pieces are handy for snacking. Expensive but so delicious,. Will certainly buy again.
Stephanie C.
My kids and I loooove these mini Babybel cheeses! They are a perfect healthy on-the-go snack. My son loves them in his lunchbox. They are even easy for my youngest to open himself. We have tried all the flavors and just prefer the velvety texture & rich taste of the original the best.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Original Babybel mini cheeses are the way to go! The wrap of wax and plastic keeps them intact until they are ready to be consumed. A great midday or afternoon snack either by itself or with fresh vegetables. Always amazing and flavor. I prefer the original, versus additional flavors.
Stephanie C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love these to snack on! It's just the right amount of cheese and they're fun to peel open. This costs about $5 or $6 for a bag of these, which comes with 5 or 6 little wheels, so overall it's basically $1 per cheese, which is not a bad deal at all! My son also likes to snack on these every once in a while.
Elise M.
Seattle, WA
I would like to know why these are so delicious? Maybe it’s just because I’m an absolute cheese snob, I didn’t expect to like these that much. I was definitely blown away over how much I enjoy them! I would recommend everyone trying these at least once. The packaging is so fun, too!
Taylor H.
Mini Babybel's really give string cheese a run for its money... These are the perfect midday snack and are easy to pack in my lunch since they're all individually wrapped. The flavor of the cheese is delicious and the texture is creamy and soft for it not being a spreadable cheese.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
Haven’t tried the different kinds but have gotten the original and they seemed good i don’t buy them as often but when I do they get eaten so that’s a good thing
Alexia M.
This cheese is amazing!! And delicious! Also the packaging is so fun and my favorite part of eating this is getting to peel and string the coating off. I wish these weren’t as pricey so I don’t buy them often but when I do it’s worth it because I’m always satisfied with no regrets
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?