BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Marin P.
Eagan, MN
I love the taste of this cheese. The way they are wrapped is also very convenient for when you need to grab a snack on the run. The only reason I took a star off is because they are a little bit more pricey than other cheeses available. It is most likely due to the higher quality and the packaging of the product though.
Callie C.
Cincinnati, OH
Great healthy snack. I'll eat one or two babybells with a pint of cherry tomatos. Or I'll take some proscuitto and wrap it around the cheese and eat that together. The pricetag is alot, but the packagins is great and it really is an awesome snack that can curb cravings.
Amanda S.
Shaker Hts, OH
Convenience! I will always love Babybel. I am a little "lazy" when it comes to making lunches, so having this prepackaged and portioned out is really worth it. Mild flavor, still cheesy and great as a snack at home or in a lunch. I would definitely recommend the original.
avery n.
Philadelphia , PA
Amazing cheese! Such a great snack!!! I love it and playing with wax! The wax is so satisfying to peel off, and then I make little sculptures out of it! I got this from the local grocery store! So many options but the originals are my favorite! This is such a fun snack!
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO
Baby Bell is great when you want a nice cheese snack! They taste great and it is fun to peel off the wax and mold it how you want to. This flavor of baby Bell tastes light and creamy! I wouldn't use this cheese for cooking or anything, though. It's great just as a snack.
Yanyee W.
Northridge, CA
I really like the mini babybel original cheese because like the laughing cow they are similarly as good and part of my childhood. They're similarly as good but I think laughing cow has set my standard for cheese and there's just something about the laughing cow cheese that makes it slightly better than the babybel cheese.
Casy H.
I started buying this for the kids, and ate most of them myself, every time. There is nothing else like it! It's worth the price, the fun shapes, and delicious yummy cheese, no matter what kind of babybel you get! I love the packaging, with the wax you peel off. So fun!
Tanza S.
Springfield, MO
I love these cheeses-I had one for lunch today. I also like that I can buy them at Aldi and for a great price. They are so good as an after work snack or during my lunch break. I have had to limit my boyfriend to eating just two when i see him so I have enough for myself.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD
So my love for this cheese started when I was in high school! I bought it as a to go snack for a road trip with my class. I had never had it before but I love trying. We things. The flavor is very sharp which is something that I like. I didn't get the mini. But the normal sizes but they are the same. After eating the cheese I used the wax and made a rose and I think that why I like getting the cheese because every part of it can be used
Michelle G.
Taylor Mill, KY
This cheese will melt in your melt. As a mother of 4 I am looking for snacks my children will eat that is good for them. It's kind of expensive but totally justifiable. My 2 year old seem these in the store and ran to them and threw it in the cart!! It's a family favorite.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?