BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hayane S.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this little cheese. The wrapper is super easy to open and we've keep buying it here at home over and over. It's super soft and the kids love it. More tasty than the regular string cheese. The size makes it easier to take an have as a snack during any time of the day.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD
So my love for this cheese started when I was in high school! I bought it as a to go snack for a road trip with my class. I had never had it before but I love trying. We things. The flavor is very sharp which is something that I like. I didn't get the mini. But the normal sizes but they are the same. After eating the cheese I used the wax and made a rose and I think that why I like getting the cheese because every part of it can be used
Amanda S.
Shaker Hts, OH
Convenience! I will always love Babybel. I am a little "lazy" when it comes to making lunches, so having this prepackaged and portioned out is really worth it. Mild flavor, still cheesy and great as a snack at home or in a lunch. I would definitely recommend the original.
Meghan K.
BROOKLYN, NY
The original, classic, the best! I would buy these in bulk if I was rich...then dive into a pool of them, like Scrooge McDuck. Smooth and creamy taste, not too sharp. Portable snacks. I can't keep these in the house, and when I do, there's always a struggle over who gets the last one!!
Bonnie W.
Love these buy them constantly & take them for a snack with me on the go. They are easy to cary won't leak in your purse or anywhere else. They are terrific tasting & come in those cute little pac-man looking wax covers. I will always love BabyBel & am glad I gave them a try. I will never give them up! They're great!
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
God this stuff is delicious! It is so salty and sooooo Good!!! Perfect on wheat thins or any type of cracker. Even would be good in a soup or on mac and cheese. Pretty expensive for such small proportions, but absolutely worth the price. Also comes in other flavors which i love!
z v.
Great cheese. Good for snacking. Love the taste. A little pricey but considering how good they are I would say they are worth the price. The taste is better then a typical cheese. I would recommend this cheese to other people as those who I've already let try it love it.
Tanza S.
Springfield, MO
I love these cheeses-I had one for lunch today. I also like that I can buy them at Aldi and for a great price. They are so good as an after work snack or during my lunch break. I have had to limit my boyfriend to eating just two when i see him so I have enough for myself.
Michelle G.
Taylor Mill, KY
This cheese will melt in your melt. As a mother of 4 I am looking for snacks my children will eat that is good for them. It's kind of expensive but totally justifiable. My 2 year old seem these in the store and ran to them and threw it in the cart!! It's a family favorite.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO
Baby Bell is great when you want a nice cheese snack! They taste great and it is fun to peel off the wax and mold it how you want to. This flavor of baby Bell tastes light and creamy! I wouldn't use this cheese for cooking or anything, though. It's great just as a snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart