BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
These are a great snack and easy to grab and go. They are kind of pricey for cheese but they are awesome tasting. The packaging is nice and different because of the wax covering. This brand had many different flavors and all the ones I have tried I love. Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Court D.
Waipahu , HI
I really liked how convenient it was to have this as a snack. It's also really fun to open so if you're looking for a fun snack for your kids you might want to try this. The flavor is not too strong but it's just creamy enough. I want to try the other flavors in the future.
Erika O.
My daughter is a fan of these little Babybel cheeses. They are a little on the pricey side but if they make her hapoy and she has her intake of calcium in something she loves I will conginue purchasing. Totally recommend for moms who have picky eaters that stick to only certain types of food.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I can still remember the first time I had one of these adorable little cheese wheels. I've always loved cheese, and when I saw these I had to try them! Best decision ever. Not only are they cute, they are very delicious! It's perfect for a light snack- if you can stop at one.
s l.
Fairfax, VA
These are great for lunches. I'm not such a fan of the texture anymore, but if you have kids then these are great for kids lunches. I think kids love the whole unwrapping thing and it's a good price for a lot of them. Wouldn't buy them for myself, but definitely for children!
Hunter W.
I love the original Mini Babybel's! I've tried a couple other flavors such as the mozzarella or the white cheddar but for some reason I really do not enjoy those. I love to take these as a snack in my purse because they are compact, a great source of protein and easy to eat.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD
So my love for this cheese started when I was in high school! I bought it as a to go snack for a road trip with my class. I had never had it before but I love trying. We things. The flavor is very sharp which is something that I like. I didn't get the mini. But the normal sizes but they are the same. After eating the cheese I used the wax and made a rose and I think that why I like getting the cheese because every part of it can be used
Sunshine H.
Spring Hill, FL
I love cheese!! These make the perfect snack for when you don't want to get filled up. I've been eating these for years and I snack right along with my three year old nephew! Six wheels don't seem like enough though, so buy a few bags of them. I'd buy every chance I get.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO
Baby Bell is great when you want a nice cheese snack! They taste great and it is fun to peel off the wax and mold it how you want to. This flavor of baby Bell tastes light and creamy! I wouldn't use this cheese for cooking or anything, though. It's great just as a snack.
Amy C.
Elmhurst , IL
These cheeses are the best little quick snack that is a healthy choice. I always put them in my lunch with everything else. It's a delectable choice of snacking. I have a cheese addiction and my parents say I can't eat too much cheese, so I'll eat these easily and they know it's pretty much my only cheese of the day.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart