BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Alexia A.
Owensboro, KY
These are so good! I get these every time I go to the store. They are a great snack for when your a little hungry and for kids that just cant wait for dinner to be done. They are good for you and you can buy them at any grocery store. The packaging is cute and I love the red wax to keep the cheese fresh.
Nikki C.
Easy and delicious snack with cute packaging! My 5 year old loves these and loves that she gets to open the "present" to get to the cheese. Once you open in and you actually eat it the flavor and texture is amazing! It's soft and creamy without an over powering cheese taste. I always have these in my fridge!
Teah S.
I love mini babble cheeses. They are really easy to pack for lunch when I'm at classes or work all day. Easy to spread on crackers and they come in so many flavors. Small, compact, and perfect for on the go. Great to combine with fruits too. I buy these when I have little dinner parties with my friends too.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Always fresh, easy to peel i love the packaging for this, i buy these at my local Aldi's and the price is SO much more affordable then at the other leading stores. The taste of this is just the right amount of cheese flavor, these are really hard to beat! I use them on Crackers and veggies or fruits! They are also always fresh tasting!
Emily E.
I love their cheese!! Yumm. I don't like their commercials. I wouldn't mind having some to take to lunch with me. I would love it on those yummy baked rice crackers from Costco. Sesame and Cheddar. With a Honey Crisp apple- Yumm!! Perfect! When we buy these, we usually buy them at Costco. I've seen them at Fred Meyer and Grocery Outlet as well.
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
Mini Babybels are perfect for lunches! I sometimes throw them in just as a bit of an extra, but I also use them for doing cheese and crackers for lunch- a few slices of a block cheese (like cheddar) and a babybel acts as a perfect little mix. Throw in some crackers, nuts and fruit and you have a perfect lunch.
Tara C.
Gilbert, AZ
Everyone in my family loves this cheese. From my 3 year old all the way to my 38 year old husband. Perfect size for a snack and I love how soft and creamy it is.
Amber M.
Portland, OR
I'm a big cheese girl, and it takes a lot to please me cheese wise. Babybel cheese always pleases. It's the perfect size portion for me. The texture is hard to get from a lot of other cheese products. And I mean come on.. We all love this little packaging! However, I am not so impressed with the price by any means. Not a lot of cheese for quite a chunky price tag.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
It took me a long time to actually decide if I wanted to try these Mini Babybel Cheese's. I'm really glad I did because they are addicting and even my oldest son loves them. You can eat them by themselves plain or you can put them on crackers or pretzels. These mini cheeses are very tasty and healthy snacks.
Ashley S.
My daughter loves these. She takes them in her lunch everyday. We bought them from our local grocery store. They are a little expensive for quantity and size but she loves them some much I always get them for her. I wish they would lower the price or add more to their packages so that the $$ blow wouldn't be as bad. Until then you can find me in the cheese isle :-)
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?