BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Amanda P.
Sarasota, FL
I am not a plain cheese lover- the taste and texture just don't satisfy me like savory foods do. I love it on my foods as a topping- but this is one that I could actually sit and eat plain. With crackers or just by itself, it is so ~satisfying~ to peel the red cover off and then eat it bit by bit.
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Another cheese product that my son devours at alarming rates. The texture and flavor of the product are great! My only complaint (and why it got a four rather than five star rating) is that recently the wax has not been properly separating and so the cheese is constantly being torn in half rather than being able to be removed from it mostly intact.
Grace Y.
CAMBRIDGE, MA
It's Babybel, aka the best snack to pack! I love all kinds of cheese and this one is perfect. Especially love to see it on sale but would buy it anyway. You can get it at most grocery stores, including Trader Joe's. I just love the individual packaging that makes it so easy to take along.
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
Every single person in our family of 8 is in love with Mini Babybel cheese. In fact, it's hard for me to get my hands on one sometimes---I often go to the fridge to find that they've been snatched up by the youngest members of the house! I don't mind though. They are such a healthy snack!
Michelle F.
Plymouth, MI
I ate these as a snack growing up as a kid, and I still love them! These are dangerous because I can easily a whole bag in one sitting. They are mild, yet flavorful and great to grab on the go. The wax covering might come off as weird, but it keeps the cheese fresh and prevents it from drying out. Only downfall is that they're a little pricey.
Shaquita T.
FLORENCE, MS
This is the go-to snack cheese for my household. They are a little pricey but definitely worth the money. The cheese is fresh, soft and extra flavorful. It works well paired with fruit/nuts or alone as a snack or with lunch. Even my 4 yr old daughter loves it!! I think she loves it more than me.
Trisha D.
Fort Mill, SC
An original and a goodie. Love these for lunches and easy grab and go snacks for my family. We have tried other flavors of the cheeses, but this little red goodie is definitely the favorite of this household. We usually get the giant package from either Costco or BJ's, great deal for the $$.
Savanna H.
Grove City, OH
These are delicious! good to eat with crackers or to just eat them on there own. A little pricey, but i buy the 10 pack. The flavor is nice, not super over powering. Good cheese over all worth it to spend a little extra money to get something yummy! i would definitely recommend trying it!
Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
Mini babybel original cheese are the easiest, best go-to snack. I am a vegetarian, so they are also a great source of protein and an immediate energy boost for the afternoon. The only downside is they need to be refrigerated, but you could easily keep them cool in a lunchbox with a cold pack
Kelcey A.
Naperville, IL
I really love the flavor of these and find that they are the perfect snack for after work. I usually buy these at Walmart or any other grocery store that I shop at, and have bought them a lot over the years. It's really tasty, and I would recommend it to others, but they are expensive.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?