BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lizzee B.
Fairbanks, AK
These are a staple in our house. My daughter loves to see them in her lunch box. Not only is the cheese so soft and melt-in-your-mouth delicious, it is wrapped in a piece of wax that she just LOVES to play with. I recommend these to anyone who is tired of plain old cheddar and string cheese!
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
My kiddos absolutely love these. I personally would give them a 3 star but my kids would pick 5 so I compromised here and gave a 4. They are easy to pack and healthy enough but a lot of times overpriced. That could be because of the individual packing which at least keeps each piece fresh.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am absolutely addicted to Babybel cheeses. These are the perfect snack when you just need something small to tide you over until your next meal, and come in a ton of different varieties (my favorites are the originals, Gouda, and Mozzarella!). I usually buy a ton of them to keep in my fridge for when I need a snack. Definitely a favorite in my household, and highly recommended!
Sujin K.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these, they're so small and cute. It's the perfect size when you're just craving cheese. It's easy to peel it off and take a bite haha. I usually get these in seven eleven. I think it's a bit pricey but sometimes you just really crave it and it does taste good. I recommend you try it~
Grace Y.
CAMBRIDGE, MA
It's Babybel, aka the best snack to pack! I love all kinds of cheese and this one is perfect. Especially love to see it on sale but would buy it anyway. You can get it at most grocery stores, including Trader Joe's. I just love the individual packaging that makes it so easy to take along.
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Another cheese product that my son devours at alarming rates. The texture and flavor of the product are great! My only complaint (and why it got a four rather than five star rating) is that recently the wax has not been properly separating and so the cheese is constantly being torn in half rather than being able to be removed from it mostly intact.
Taylor V.
Roxboro, NC
These are super great for a small snack! When I first tried them I didn't like the taste of them, but after a few times I grew to love them! I love how small they are because it makes them convenient to have, plus the packages are super cute. These are delicious and I eat them every week.
Emily S.
Austin, TX
These cheeses taste pretty good as a snack and are easy to carry around of pack into a lunch. It's wrapped in red wax and is fun to open, but BE CAREFUL to throw it right away! Make sure it doesn't fall on carpet. They're not my favorite and I think I'll choose other cheese snacks, but my friend loves them so they're worth picking up to try!
Shaquita T.
FLORENCE, MS
This is the go-to snack cheese for my household. They are a little pricey but definitely worth the money. The cheese is fresh, soft and extra flavorful. It works well paired with fruit/nuts or alone as a snack or with lunch. Even my 4 yr old daughter loves it!! I think she loves it more than me.
Jennifer M.
My Daughter and I love these, It's a nice healthy snack to grab on the go and the taste and quality is good. Although i do wish a couple more came in the package for the price,sometimes they can be overpriced depending where you're shopping. I do recommend to others though if you like cheese.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart