BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Aubriana D.
I am a lover of cheese! Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel is probably one of my top 3 favorites. They’re so fresh and I love that they’re wrapped in wax coating. Definitely of great value as long as you love cheese. I buy them almost every time that I go to the store. This month they are terrifyingly delicious (;
Liz
Good flavor and love the packaging. Bought at Walmart for a good price and worth it. I believe it to be healthy when eaten in moderation. Have not had any other similar products.
Lauren B.
Wyandotte, MI
I like to keep this on hand for a snack.
I'm not a huge cheese fan so this is one of the only kinds that I can stand to eat.
It slightly reminds me of a cream cheese like flavor.
It's very soft and filling.
It is pretty expensive though. So I wouldn't be heartbroken if I can't buy it but if you like cheese a lot go for it because it's pretty good.
Liz C.
I love BabyBel mini cheeses. We always have them in the fridge for quick snacks or when we are running out of the door. I've even packed them in the insulated lunch bag for road trips and they are perfect. My little one loves them too so it makes it easier to make everyone happy with one choice.
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
These are so yummy. I recommend spreading this cheese on Carr Table Water Crackers. I love that they are individually wrapped so they re easy to throw in a lunchbox or purse in a rush. They are nice and creamy with a decent depth of flavor. My only complaint is that they tend to be expensive.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am absolutely addicted to Babybel cheeses. These are the perfect snack when you just need something small to tide you over until your next meal, and come in a ton of different varieties (my favorites are the originals, Gouda, and Mozzarella!). I usually buy a ton of them to keep in my fridge for when I need a snack. Definitely a favorite in my household, and highly recommended!
Savanna H.
Grove City, OH
These are delicious! good to eat with crackers or to just eat them on there own. A little pricey, but i buy the 10 pack. The flavor is nice, not super over powering. Good cheese over all worth it to spend a little extra money to get something yummy! i would definitely recommend trying it!
Shaquita T.
FLORENCE, MS
This is the go-to snack cheese for my household. They are a little pricey but definitely worth the money. The cheese is fresh, soft and extra flavorful. It works well paired with fruit/nuts or alone as a snack or with lunch. Even my 4 yr old daughter loves it!! I think she loves it more than me.
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Another cheese product that my son devours at alarming rates. The texture and flavor of the product are great! My only complaint (and why it got a four rather than five star rating) is that recently the wax has not been properly separating and so the cheese is constantly being torn in half rather than being able to be removed from it mostly intact.
Taylor V.
Roxboro, NC
These are super great for a small snack! When I first tried them I didn't like the taste of them, but after a few times I grew to love them! I love how small they are because it makes them convenient to have, plus the packages are super cute. These are delicious and I eat them every week.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart