BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Brooke K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my absolute favorite cheese to snack on when a need a quick boost of energy in the middle of the day. Babybel also tastes great and can go well with crackers or any other type of snack. The Original Semisoft Cheese is personally my favorite, but Babybel also makes a great variety of different flavors.
Kendall F.
I've never bough these for myself because they're a bit pricy for a college student, but I sneak them every time I go home to visit my parents. They are creamy, filling, and FUN to eat! I would be interested in trying other flavors and types besides the original semisoft because I like it so much!
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
These are so cute they really are a small wedge of cheese. I like it is encased in wax like a big wheel of cheese. These are perfect side for children or someone watching what they eat. The flavor is good and these really go great in my lunch bag with a salad. It is more adult then a strong cheese.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I love these. I don't eat cheese any other way than this. I don't like melted cheeses or really hard cheese and this is perfect. The taste is heavenly. These are the perfect snack and on the go foods. Just pop then in any bag and out the door you go. Everyone in my house loves these little delights..
angie h.
Blaine, MN
My son would eat a whole package of these if i let him. They are a great on the go snack and they satisfy any craving you might be having. The price is not to bad for a cheese. I would say the only thing i dont love about these are that i find mini wax balls around the house after they eat the cheese.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My husband and I both love these as a healthier snack. They're convenient, a good portion size, and easy to pack. I enjoy the mild flavor and texture. I've also used them in recipes before by breaking them apart and putting them in soups or Italian dishes. Definitely something I keep in the fridge all the time!
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these. They're so cute and fun to eat. I usually just eat them as a little snack, but you can cut them up and add them to crackers or pair it with a little meat. I think for a mini cheese the price doesn't quite add up of what you're buying, but they are really convenient to throw in your purse or backpack. Did I mention I love the packaging (:
Aubriana D.
I am a lover of cheese! Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel is probably one of my top 3 favorites. They’re so fresh and I love that they’re wrapped in wax coating. Definitely of great value as long as you love cheese. I buy them almost every time that I go to the store. This month they are terrifyingly delicious (;
Liz
Good flavor and love the packaging. Bought at Walmart for a good price and worth it. I believe it to be healthy when eaten in moderation. Have not had any other similar products.
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
CIRCLE CHEESE!!!!!! That is what my son screams out when he sees them at the store. His favorite brand of cheese EVER... These little circles are very expensive for cheese to me - but my kids love them and I feel better about giving it to them compared to some other types of processed cheeses.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart