BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
My kids are cheese crazy...this is my 16 year old sons favorite cheese. My 2 year old likes it too but not as much as the laughing cow swiss cheese (he's obsessed with that one). I like the packaging on this cheese much better, it's so easy to peel around and has a disk that it's inside to hold it so you don't get your hands messy like you do with other brands. That's my favorite part.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
These are good, but I wish they didn't taste as strong. Maybe I just have a sensitive palate though haha. I like these with a side of veggies and crackers, or when I'm just craving some cheese. The wax which surrounds them is also nice because if they are left out of the fridge for a while, they are still good and protected!
Kristina L.
Niles, OH
I can't keep this little things in the house. My children love them! They love to open them and then actually eat the cheese, not just play with it. My picky eaters don't like cheese much unless it's on pizza or macaroni. These little cheese wheels have to be hidden in the refrigerator or they don't last long. I'm pretty sure my husband helps them disappear but he's lactose sensitivity and will never admit to eating more than he should.
Teysha V.
centennial, co
I eat this everyday! I buy the big bag at cotsco and the whole family loves them, they are so beneficial for on the go. Price depends on where you buy them but cotsco has the best value.
Kati M.
Springfield, OR
These are a fantastic snack. I eat way to many of them. I appreciate that they don't taste like wax when you take the packaging off. The only things I don't like about this product is that these little cheese wheels are on the spendy side, and also the little wax wrappers will melt onto stuff and are awful to get off.
Aryn L.
These things are the best, great for kids and adults alike. Most people don't automatically think of cheese as the first snack food that pops into mind but they really are super convenient just to throw into your lunchbox and healthier than many other snack foods as well! Only downfall is that they are too addicting.
Cristie G.
I buy these at Costco in bulk because my kids love them and I like them to eat them because it's a great source of calcium. It tastes great and it's healthy. The only KY downfall is that is has so much packaging that sometimes it's hard for them to open it . I also.likw to put these in their lunchboxes for lunch at school.
Jennifer T.
Love the taste, love the price. At roughly 50 cents per cheese, they aren't a bad deal. My son always asks to have one whenever he gets home from school and always asks if we can pick up more from the grocery store. I have had issues opening a few because of the wax but it's not a huge deal. It's a nice, mild break from cheddar.
milissa p.
Richmond , TX
Mini Babybels are a must in my house. My daughter is gluten free and we need snacks that she can grab. We have been buy for a while in order to have healthy items on hand. We buy these at Costco. They are a good value and we will buy these again.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I'm literally only giving it 3 stars because of price. Maybe it's just where I live, but I swear the price is ridiculously gouged. Other than that though, if you like cheese, baby get you some Babybels. Portable, perfect portions, and wrapped in a delightful wax that honestly just adds to the experience. And the cheese is just really good.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?