BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Pretty much obsessed with Babybel partially because of the adorable packaging, but also a good product that typically gives you a decent quantity as well. Really good size to snack on and fun to open up as well. My only flaw is that they're a bit more pricey than some other cheeses so they're not always my go-to
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
This will probably sound awful but when I eat these, I seriously don't want to share with anyone else. Paired with crackers or by themselves, Babybel original is always super delicious and high quality. They taste so great that I could eat the whole bag in a day if I could! My favorite snack and you should try them!
Rebecca S.
Prosser, WA
I know these little wheels of cheese are beloved by the masses but holy cow (pun possibly not intended) are these little guys salty! like no mixing with crackers unless you have water nearby kind of salty. Of course that makes them pair will with fruit like apples and grapes. And who doesn't like peeling the wax?
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I'm literally only giving it 3 stars because of price. Maybe it's just where I live, but I swear the price is ridiculously gouged. Other than that though, if you like cheese, baby get you some Babybels. Portable, perfect portions, and wrapped in a delightful wax that honestly just adds to the experience. And the cheese is just really good.
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
Mini Babybels are a must in my house. My daughter is gluten free and we need snacks that she can grab. We have been buy for a while in order to have healthy items on hand. We buy these at Costco. They are a good value and we will buy these again.
Alyssa D.
Mount Joy, PA
Love these. It's an amazing snack just to have around the house and super convenient for on the go. I love the taste of these baby bells and so does my family. It's always in our home!
Nikki C.
Easy and delicious snack with cute packaging! My 5 year old loves these and loves that she gets to open the "present" to get to the cheese. Once you open in and you actually eat it the flavor and texture is amazing! It's soft and creamy without an over powering cheese taste. I always have these in my fridge!
Ashley S.
My daughter loves these. She takes them in her lunch everyday. We bought them from our local grocery store. They are a little expensive for quantity and size but she loves them some much I always get them for her. I wish they would lower the price or add more to their packages so that the $$ blow wouldn't be as bad. Until then you can find me in the cheese isle :-)
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Always fresh, easy to peel i love the packaging for this, i buy these at my local Aldi's and the price is SO much more affordable then at the other leading stores. The taste of this is just the right amount of cheese flavor, these are really hard to beat! I use them on Crackers and veggies or fruits! They are also always fresh tasting!
Amber M.
Portland , OR
I'm a big cheese girl, and it takes a lot to please me cheese wise. Babybel cheese always pleases. It's the perfect size portion for me. The texture is hard to get from a lot of other cheese products. And I mean come on.. We all love this little packaging! However, I am not so impressed with the price by any means. Not a lot of cheese for quite a chunky price tag.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart