BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
These make for the perfect addition to any snack or lunch box. They are healthy and packed with flavor and fun because you get to peel the wax off each individual piece and to my children that is the most fun part of any snack is having something to do while eating it!! Plus it is so creamy and tasty no one ever turns them down in our house!!
Jennifer T.
Mini Babybel cheese's are the best. They are soft and a little creamy but not to soft and creamy to wear you need to spread it on a cracker, although you could if you wanted. They are perfect by themselves. A great snack. My daughter loves them. I do suggest taking it all the way out of the wax coating right away though because it you let it heats up in your hand it tastes a little waxy.
Michaela W.
LOVE! These are great to pack in a lunch for work or for school and they taste great! So fresh and so creamy. I love how soft they are. The best deal for these, since they're a little more on the expensive side, is to grab them at Costco when they're on sale! Even the local grocery stores have them on sale at times too! I would recommend trying this!
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
I LOVE THESE! They just taste so amazing. I love everything about them, from the packaging to the taste. I eat them plain with no crackers or anything. Just one bite and it's like I'm in heaven. The texture just make it melt in your mouth. Just the sight of the picture and me thinking about it, makes my mouth water for them. ♡♡♡
I'm not a huge fan of cheese but I do enjoy these. They are perfect for running out the door or packing my lunch for work. They are also good to take camping as long as you keep them cold!
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
My kids are cheese crazy...this is my 16 year old sons favorite cheese. My 2 year old likes it too but not as much as the laughing cow swiss cheese (he's obsessed with that one). I like the packaging on this cheese much better, it's so easy to peel around and has a disk that it's inside to hold it so you don't get your hands messy like you do with other brands. That's my favorite part.
Linda G.
Ugh, I am addicted to these little things! For one, it's so satisfying and fun to peel the wax packaging off of it. Then inside is a delectable tasty cheese. I grab these as often as possible when I've got a little extra cash to burn. Although they're a bit pricey for the type of budget I have, they're well worth the treat!
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
I could eat Babybel every day!!! My hubby jokes with me and asks me if I like a little cracker with my cheese! Now I just skip the crackers, as it's less carbs anyway. I eat them with my veggies!!! I'm glad that it takes a little bit to get the wrapping off, or else I would eat way too much. I don't eat regular cheese anymore!
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
These are good, but I wish they didn't taste as strong. Maybe I just have a sensitive palate though haha. I like these with a side of veggies and crackers, or when I'm just craving some cheese. The wax which surrounds them is also nice because if they are left out of the fridge for a while, they are still good and protected!
Jennifer T.
Love the taste, love the price. At roughly 50 cents per cheese, they aren't a bad deal. My son always asks to have one whenever he gets home from school and always asks if we can pick up more from the grocery store. I have had issues opening a few because of the wax but it's not a huge deal. It's a nice, mild break from cheddar.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart