BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Christina S.
We may as well buy these minis in bulk. Our little snackers can’t get enough. Flavorful, bite sized, nicely packaged. It’s like opening a present every time we snack!
Kristin M.
Reno, Nevada
I hate most cheese, but this is okay. You can't really take em places without a cold pack because they get warm and gross really fast. They're pretty affordable, which is nice. When I'm on a healthy snack kick I usually have these.
nicole h.
I love babybel cheeses. They're so good. They're creamy but not messy. And I think it's adorable how they package each cheese wheel individually in its own little wax wrap.
Megan R.
Nacogdoches, TX
I remember getting these mysterious little red waxy wheels in my lunchbox as a kid. As an adult they are just as enjoyable to peel off the wax and indulge in the creamy goodness that hides within. These mini cheese snacks will leave you satisfied and can be perfectly paired with your favorite crispy cracker and slices of fruit. I recommend trying Babybel with slices of pear, a little spicy jam and the perfect crackers...you can thank me later.
Adilene J.
Ahhhhh I'm obsessed with these!!!!! They're so good. I wish they were a bit cheaper. But the price doesn't stop me from eating them. If you love cheese you'll love these!!!
Kayla C.
Ipswich, MA
I used to have these all the time when I was little, and just recently rediscovered them. It is the perfect snack for someone that loves cheese as much as I do. Also, LOVE the gouda flavor
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Great to throw in lunches and on-the-go snacks for something to munch on. The flavor is amazing and they are a super convenient size as well to have something small to eat.
Bethany G.
Columbus, NJ
These were good because they weren't too fattening and were a good light snack, but I definitely did not find the taste vey appealing. I bought them from my local grocery store and I just was not very impressed. I can't say that I will purchase these again.
Sandra K.
Easton, PA
This little cheese is a great snack at home on tje gp for you for the kids its soft yet firm and not too salty. Pair it with crackers and raisins and you are good to go
Erin E.
My favorite quick snack that can be thrown in my lunch bag as part of my lunch or eaten on its own for a little afternoon treat. Great with pretzels or crackers.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?