BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Amber G.
Mount Holly
These are nastalgic for me. My grandmother bought these for me when I was really little, so whenever I see them at the store I buy them. Always tastes great and fresh.
Marina M.
When I was little I was obsessed with this cheese, but I kinda grew out of if. Now I find it too bitter and greasy. This may sound silly, but do not eat the red part, I once ate it as a kid and it is amongst the most disgusting thins I ever tasted. I suppose it is a good cheese if you're into that sort of flavour, but you can afford a better one at almost the same price.
Laura G.
I love that these cheeses are small and separate so that I don’t over do it! So easy to eat too much cheese when you’re a cheese lover like me. They’re yummy and satisfying and are an easy snack to grab.
Lisa A.
I picked these up one day because I thought they were cute. I like how they are wrapped up and it always is a joy to open them up. I've tried the white cheddar one before and was rather disappointed, but this one I enjoy. The taste is strong and the cheese is actually really soft, which I like. I don't buy them much because they are pricey and not really worth it.
Amber H.
Fort Wayne, IN
My three kids love this cheese! Bust place it buy it is sams club! It is a soft cheese but my kids pick it over string cheese!! We always have this cheese in our house and the kids always snack on it!
Kaylin B.
Ames, IA
Love these little cheeses! They're perfect for lunches and even keep my health on track. Really creamy and is a top product in my mind. Would really recommend these to others!
Jamie G.
Love babybel cheeses. We buy these to put in our lunches. They are just the perfect size of a couple bites. Great packaging allows for easy transport and no mess. Great flavor and will continue to buy!
Brittany B.
I love Babybell Cheese!! I have had all of them except Gouda. It's great tasting but a little pricey. I love the flavor. It's very healthy!!! I love it!! I can eat it while having a Keto way of eating.
Ashley C.
One of our favorite cheeses! It's smooth and delicious and not too sharp. It's great to have by itself or with crackers or grapes. We have bought this product for years and have always been pleased!
My kids absolutely love this cheese. The taste is so rich and smooth! It melts in your mouth every bite! I'd have to say this only last two days in my house! I would definitely recommend this cheese!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?