BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Michelle S.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great snack cheese, especially if you're trying to lose weight. The price is a little higer than your average string cheese, but they're very filling and pairs well with wheat crackers or even cutting them into chunks and throwing them into a cucumber salad. I definitely recommend you try this brand, as they offer many different flavors. All of which I have enjoyed.
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
These are my favorite of the Babybel line compact, delicious, and affordable it a triple threat if I ever saw one. These little thing pack a punch when it comes to flavor and just 2 of these and I am full for hours. I love slicing these and eating then with wheat crackers it the perfect light snack for anyone watching their weight or just wanting a light snack. I highly recommend everyone check these out!
Cheyenne V.
Springfield, IL
These make great little nibbles in any lunchbox or on-the-go situation. When we're busy at work I tend to eat at my desk, and these keep me feeling fuller longer with no crumbs or residue on my papers and desk. My husband sometimes has one in the morning with his pills and it seems to help him prevent an upset stomach. I would totally recommend this as a staple of any school or work lunch, or for someone looking for portion control snacks!
Amber G.
Mount Holly
These are nastalgic for me. My grandmother bought these for me when I was really little, so whenever I see them at the store I buy them. Always tastes great and fresh.
Marina M.
When I was little I was obsessed with this cheese, but I kinda grew out of if. Now I find it too bitter and greasy. This may sound silly, but do not eat the red part, I once ate it as a kid and it is amongst the most disgusting thins I ever tasted. I suppose it is a good cheese if you're into that sort of flavour, but you can afford a better one at almost the same price.
Laura G.
I love that these cheeses are small and separate so that I don’t over do it! So easy to eat too much cheese when you’re a cheese lover like me. They’re yummy and satisfying and are an easy snack to grab.
Brittany B.
I love Babybell Cheese!! I have had all of them except Gouda. It's great tasting but a little pricey. I love the flavor. It's very healthy!!! I love it!! I can eat it while having a Keto way of eating.
Amber H.
Fort Wayne, IN
My three kids love this cheese! Bust place it buy it is sams club! It is a soft cheese but my kids pick it over string cheese!! We always have this cheese in our house and the kids always snack on it!
Lisa A.
I picked these up one day because I thought they were cute. I like how they are wrapped up and it always is a joy to open them up. I've tried the white cheddar one before and was rather disappointed, but this one I enjoy. The taste is strong and the cheese is actually really soft, which I like. I don't buy them much because they are pricey and not really worth it.
Jamie G.
Love babybel cheeses. We buy these to put in our lunches. They are just the perfect size of a couple bites. Great packaging allows for easy transport and no mess. Great flavor and will continue to buy!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart