BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Camryn A.
Danville, VA
Great for a little snack on road trips! A nice healthy snack and it’s great for little kids! Kinda pricey for cheese, but definitely great quality. Love the taste!
Jacqueline E.
North Fork, CA
These are perfect snack for me to take while I'm working, I drive all day at my job and it's so easy to just grab a cheese and eat. The Taste is great and they're just so cute LOL.
Nicole C.
Springville, PA
I could literally live off Babybel original cheese! They are so delicious and the perfect size for an anytime snack. I'm a busy mom so sometimes all I can manage in the morning is something small and Babybel is my go to. It is a must have in our house, I pick up at least one pack on each trip to the grocery store.
Rebekah W.
I like how small the portions are. It goes perfectly with some crackers. It also is good by itself. It is pretty filling for a snack and provides good nutrients.
Patricia B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I absolutely love the Mini Babybell cheeses. I had gastric sleeve surgery and there was a time when I could only eat certain things and had to be careful about other foods. This cheese was great when I started to eat solids because it was just the right amount to fill my pouch and I wouldn't get sick afterwards. I still snack on them to this day however I don't buy them often because they do tend to be a bit pricey for my budget. They are creamy and delicious!
Roberta W.
Fairfield, CA
Creamiest wonderful snack with an apple! I'm really excited when i have them for my afternoon snack! They're delicious with fruit or bread or just by themselves!
Brianna A.
This is amazing cheese for trips or on the go and no time to take a snack break. The great part is, they are super good! I am a repeat consumer and always recommend these to friends.
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
These little cheese wheels are great on crackers or on their own. They are a great source of protein and are perfect for school lunches or as an afternoon snack.
Erin H.
Fishersville, VA
I love these little round portable cheese delights! The richness of the cheese is just perfect and they are the perfect size for a snack in the car or on the go.
Amie B.
Long Beach, CA
I skip buying these at the store and just get the big bag at Costco. Great deal on a great snack. They are so easy! Throw one or two in your lunch bag and you are set! They are also great when you are on the run and need a quick bite to keep you going.

I don't think I even have to mention how much FUN these little cheeses are. How many times have you made wax lips with the shell? Way too many to count!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart