BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Brooke W.
Such a cute and perfect snack. Great to pack in a lunch or have with breakfast. I'm such a cheese addict so eating one of these usually curves me over for the day.
Brooke S.
Dayton
Obsessed with these. They make great snacks or sides for lunch. They taste great but can be a little pricy. I don't buy them always but every now and then I will.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
These mini babybels are a great snack when I'm on the go or don't want to spend the time to make a large snack. My nephews love them too! And anything that's healthy and inexpensive are wins in my book.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
I love this cheese. It's the perfect size for snacking and grabbing to take on the go. The flavor is great, and the texture of the cheese is creamy and delicious.
Crystal K.
Stephens City, VA
Our house loves these! So much I make a special trip to Costco to pick these up, you can find them at Aldi but it's 2.50 for 6 there as opposed to Costco 32 for $10
Bethany L.
Dothan, AL
I love making cheese trays with these. The children I watch love them. They usually won't eat cheese unless I make a cheese tray, the demand that this is on there
Allyssa M.
Hendersonville, TN
babybel in general is awesome. the cheese is delicious and healthy. its much tastier than string cheese. its so easy to take as a snack because of the portability of the package. easy to open so no broken nails trying to open it.
Tiffany H.
Not gonna lie, I buy these because they are cute. I also like opening them. They come in like a waxy covering and you open it by peeling a strip from the center. It's fun. I wouldn't buy these for the pure joy of opening them, but it's a bonus. They make an easy snack since they are small and individually wrapped, so you can grab one on the go. As for taste and texture, they're not my favorite, kind of like string cheese but without the fun stringyness. That's just personal preference though. They're not bad, and I believe they have a few types/flavors. I think they are a decent buy if you like to snack on cheese because the way they're packaged makes them convenient, and they are also easy to find at many grocery stores, as well as reasonably priced.
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills , FL
Perfect little size for a perfect little snack. My 6-year-old daughter LOVES this cheese, and having to unwrap 2 layers to get to the "prize" is a treat for her.
Taylor M.
Favorite addition to lunches whether spreading on crackers or just eating plain (usually the option I choose). Super cute packaging and very clean and convenient
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?