BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Larkin F.
Knoxville, TN
Creamy, tasty, delicious and fresh! I buy this cheese at least once a week to pair with crackers and other snacks. It is a little expensive, but the quantity and quality is definitely worth the price.
Erica J.
New Orleans, LA
These tiny cheeses are one of my favorite snacks and they travel well too. I throw a few in my purse and eat them as a mid-afternoon snack to get me over that 3pm slump
Jodie L.
Burlingame, CA
Very good and creamy! Nice snack to have anytime. You can also find these at basically any store at a cheap price! Good to have in lunches! It doesn't taste like most cheeses, it's more creamy. I recommend!
I do love this little cheeses. They make great individual snacks. Just the right size. They come in a rubber little case just like traditional large cheeses! and you peel the rubber case open, in half and there's your little cheese to munch on. They do have a really good flavor and are just enough that you feel full. I would recommend them as well.
Emily S.
Although the way round is cute packaging, it’s not great for elementary kiddos to open as a lunch snack without help. Also they may or may not take a bite out of the wax. The cheese is great, minus the wax
Allyson M.
I seriously love this cheese. It tastes great, goes good with crackers or fruit for a snack. I personally think they are a bit expensive, but if you have a coupon or if they are on sale, I'd go for it!! They are really good.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
These little round cheese taste great on their own and need no accompaniment. This is a semi-hard cheese (softer than cheddar). Edam is pale yellow in color in it's interior and has a coat of red paraffin wax. They are fun to open! Edam ages and travels well, and does not spoil; it becomes firmer and the flavor becomes sharper. They are very mild in flavor, slightly salty or nutty, and almost no smell when compared to other cheeses.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
These are an easy go to snack, They have great flavor and are a convenient individually wrapped snack. However, I myself find them to be on the more expensive side.
Susan M.
This cheese is so good!! You know that feeling where you want to eat something, but you're not terribly hungry? Well this is the perfect snack for those moments. I just pop it in my mouth and I'm good to go!
Carmen M.
Bixby, OK
My family loves these. We always have them on hand. My 4 year old loves to unwrap them! He thinks that is just the best! Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?