BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kayla C.
Ipswich, MA
I used to have these all the time when I was little, and just recently rediscovered them. It is the perfect snack for someone that loves cheese as much as I do. Also, LOVE the gouda flavor
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is one of my favorite brand hands down. I love the flavor and I love the quality I know when I eat this that I'm eating something good for me. They are top quality
Megan R.
Nacogdoches, TX
I remember getting these mysterious little red waxy wheels in my lunchbox as a kid. As an adult they are just as enjoyable to peel off the wax and indulge in the creamy goodness that hides within. These mini cheese snacks will leave you satisfied and can be perfectly paired with your favorite crispy cracker and slices of fruit. I recommend trying Babybel with slices of pear, a little spicy jam and the perfect crackers...you can thank me later.
nicole h.
I love babybel cheeses. They're so good. They're creamy but not messy. And I think it's adorable how they package each cheese wheel individually in its own little wax wrap.
Bobbijo L.
Lakeland, fl
These are perfect! My daughter absolutely loves these things, if I let her she would eat the whole bag! They can be a little pricey (in my opinion) but they are worth it.
Bethany G.
Columbus, NJ
These were good because they weren't too fattening and were a good light snack, but I definitely did not find the taste vey appealing. I bought them from my local grocery store and I just was not very impressed. I can't say that I will purchase these again.
Erin E.
Falls Church, VA
My favorite quick snack that can be thrown in my lunch bag as part of my lunch or eaten on its own for a little afternoon treat. Great with pretzels or crackers.
Larkin F.
Knoxville, TN
Creamy, tasty, delicious and fresh! I buy this cheese at least once a week to pair with crackers and other snacks. It is a little expensive, but the quantity and quality is definitely worth the price.
Erica J.
New Orleans, LA
These tiny cheeses are one of my favorite snacks and they travel well too. I throw a few in my purse and eat them as a mid-afternoon snack to get me over that 3pm slump
Sandra K.
Easton, PA
This little cheese is a great snack at home on tje gp for you for the kids its soft yet firm and not too salty. Pair it with crackers and raisins and you are good to go
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart