BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Barrett B.
Great snack for on the go. Babybel is a great cheese to put into your lunch. It is small and the perfect size to keep the calories down. Easily bought at all grocery stores. Buy if you love cheese and need something to add in your lunch.
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
This one right here is a childhood memory because I would always remember seeing it in the fridge in the tiny packaging. I love the packaging of it but the cheese is a stronger taste compared to others.
Bailee T.
Boaz, AL
I love cheese but I struggled to find one for snacking but this is my go to cheese for snacks. It's so good and it's good for you. They come in this great wax seal package to keep the freshness inside and I will definitely buy this again
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Mini Baby Bell cheese is a richly flavored cheese in a tiny package. I have been a repeated user of Baby Bell and usually have it on my grocery list. It's easily available at most supermarkets but can be a bit expensive. The taste is great and it is perfect for a midday snack with crackers. I definitely recommend it to all cheese lovers!
Ava M.
Great for school lunches. Some people eat the wax (???) but I would never. If you have young kids, take it off for them. It's semi soft, so it doesn't fall apart but it is easy to eat. It has fantastic flavor!
Alexa H.
Howard, OH
This cheese is alright, if you are eating it with crackers or something of the sorts. The packaging is very cute and if is the perfect size for a snack. However the taste is kind of odd to me and very strong, I can't eat it by itself.
Jhen T.
Northridge, CA
My daughter love this!!! This is a snack for her after school or sometimes I put this in her lunch bag for an easy snack. We love the taste and the packaging is so convenient.
melissa t.
Great on the go snack, school snack or just a break at work snack. it's delicious and fun to eat. This semi soft cheese is good with anything, but for any cheese lover, it's great especially by itself.
Kristin M.
Reno, Nevada
I hate most cheese, but this is okay. You can't really take em places without a cold pack because they get warm and gross really fast. They're pretty affordable, which is nice. When I'm on a healthy snack kick I usually have these.
Earn $295/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $212/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $268/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)