BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alexandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mini Babybel Cheese is one of my favorite snacks. They are the easiest on-the-go snacks that hold you over. The creamy cheese is so addicting; I can eat about 5 at one time.
Barrett B.
Great snack for on the go. Babybel is a great cheese to put into your lunch. It is small and the perfect size to keep the calories down. Easily bought at all grocery stores. Buy if you love cheese and need something to add in your lunch.
Bailee T.
Boaz, AL
I love cheese but I struggled to find one for snacking but this is my go to cheese for snacks. It's so good and it's good for you. They come in this great wax seal package to keep the freshness inside and I will definitely buy this again
Ariana G.
This cheese is the most you might wonder that because first I love your presentation seems perfect if we travel and it fits perfectly in the fridge of hotels and you can buy in supermarkets its flavor is unique because it is creamy and smooth but the hard time is something difficult to explain the point is when you eat it melts in the mouth ( babas ) for me the amount of one of the balls is perfect to fill in a separate pan so all is rendidor
Alexa H.
Howard, OH
This cheese is alright, if you are eating it with crackers or something of the sorts. The packaging is very cute and if is the perfect size for a snack. However the taste is kind of odd to me and very strong, I can't eat it by itself.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Mini Baby Bell cheese is a richly flavored cheese in a tiny package. I have been a repeated user of Baby Bell and usually have it on my grocery list. It's easily available at most supermarkets but can be a bit expensive. The taste is great and it is perfect for a midday snack with crackers. I definitely recommend it to all cheese lovers!
Jhen T.
Northridge, CA
My daughter love this!!! This is a snack for her after school or sometimes I put this in her lunch bag for an easy snack. We love the taste and the packaging is so convenient.
Ava M.
Great for school lunches. Some people eat the wax (???) but I would never. If you have young kids, take it off for them. It's semi soft, so it doesn't fall apart but it is easy to eat. It has fantastic flavor!
melissa t.
Great on the go snack, school snack or just a break at work snack. it's delicious and fun to eat. This semi soft cheese is good with anything, but for any cheese lover, it's great especially by itself.
Kayla Y.
Van Buren, AR
I don't have any complaints for these cheeses and I have even tried more than just this flavor. I take them in my lunch everyday no they are so good to eat with ritz crackers
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart