BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Bettie W.
The mini Babybel cheese it tastes great I like them for a snack and it's easy to walk to just grab and walk out the door and take them with me to my appointment and my errands.
Alexandria T.
Brunswick, GA
I personally have a love hate relationshop with cheese but my husband loves these and can't get enough of then! The packaging is cute and convenient for his on the go lifestyle.
Jeremy C.
This product has a very fantastic taste plus its personal size is good for on the go and for packed lunches. This cheese is priced very well and a very good buy.
Brandalynn C.
My kids are 4 & 9 and they take one of these over a cheese stick any day. And having them in the fridge all the time for the kids means they're always in there if I want one too.
Alma O.
I always have a bag in my fridge because I am like a mouse and I love to eat cheese. I think that the price is reasonable and affordable. Love to eat it with fruit and crackers.
Ariana G.
This cheese is the most you might wonder that because first I love your presentation seems perfect if we travel and it fits perfectly in the fridge of hotels and you can buy in supermarkets its flavor is unique because it is creamy and smooth but the hard time is something difficult to explain the point is when you eat it melts in the mouth ( babas ) for me the amount of one of the balls is perfect to fill in a separate pan so all is rendidor
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
This one right here is a childhood memory because I would always remember seeing it in the fridge in the tiny packaging. I love the packaging of it but the cheese is a stronger taste compared to others.
Alexandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mini Babybel Cheese is one of my favorite snacks. They are the easiest on-the-go snacks that hold you over. The creamy cheese is so addicting; I can eat about 5 at one time.
Barrett B.
Great snack for on the go. Babybel is a great cheese to put into your lunch. It is small and the perfect size to keep the calories down. Easily bought at all grocery stores. Buy if you love cheese and need something to add in your lunch.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart