BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ali B.
Columbia
Okay, so first these are freaking adorable so how could you not try them? I find myself eating more than the recommended amount because they're so tiny but they're so good!
Lenchen V.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
The Babybel original semisoft cheese comes with a wax exterior and fits right in the palm of your hand. Once unwrapped, you're left with a semisoft, mild cheese that's perfect for snacking.
Jasmin M.
Las Vegas, NV
literally have been eating this cheese since i was 3! It is soft, delicious, and good for on the go for kids or adults! Definitely add this to your shopping list.
Becca G.
Grayslake, IL
These are really good. I love that they come on so many flavors. They are all really good too. They are great to just throw in a lunch or to eat as a snack on the go.
Kim B.
Martville, NY
great to have for kids lunches. find them to be expensive to have on regular basis though. kids love the taste and always want more. not good price for kids snack. I buy it at local grocerie store
Victoria M.
Canfield, OH
These are so cute and fun to pack in my lunch! I can’t wait to have kids one day so I can give these to them too. So delicious and a nice protein snack for on the go!
Catherine H.
Such a convenient size for a little snack. It's something you can toss into your bag/purse, or your pocket and you won't even know it's there. It also tastes pretty good !
Sarah S.
Clermont
I love the little mini Babybells! It is a perfect snack with nuts or fruit! The flavor is excellent and it's a high protein snack! I purchase this product frequently.
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell, PA
I love cheese. It is a great snack. Babybel is convenient to throw in my lunch box for a late afternoon snack. The packaging keeps the cheese from getting smashed by bigger, heavier items in my lunch bag. Also, Babybel cheese has a smooth, yummy taste. It's the perfect little bite of cheese.
Elizabeth S.
Dearborn
My children love these cheeses for a snack. I don’t purchase them all the time since they can be pricy when not on sale. I try and grab them from Costco whenever possible. Highly recommend.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?