BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Victoria M.
Canfield, OH
These are so cute and fun to pack in my lunch! I can’t wait to have kids one day so I can give these to them too. So delicious and a nice protein snack for on the go!
Sarah S.
Clermont
I love the little mini Babybells! It is a perfect snack with nuts or fruit! The flavor is excellent and it's a high protein snack! I purchase this product frequently.
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I cannot go into any food store without my four year old screaming she needs the "wheel cheese". She loves them. She's always asking for them. Whether we are in Wawa just grabbing coffee or food shopping. She loves the texture and always just snacks on them!
Kim B.
Martville, NY
great to have for kids lunches. find them to be expensive to have on regular basis though. kids love the taste and always want more. not good price for kids snack. I buy it at local grocerie store
Audrey D.
Newnan, GA
Always keep some in the fridge! Perfect for a quick snack and easy to take with you on the go! Great taste! Love to pair it with a pear, apple or even some crackers!
Victoria M.
Helena, MT
This is incredibly good cheese. My children love it. It's easy to take with and it's affordable. I love the way it tastes and it makes a good protein snack for all my family. All my friends love it. The flovor is the seller. I recommend this to anyone!
Lydia P.
Fort Polk
My husband eats these things like they are going out of style. I am personally not a huge fan but if he is happy I am happy ;) For some reason they don't carry many bags of these at our store, so when I go I buy a few bags before someone else can grab them.
Elise B.
Wellford, SC
Haven't had these in awhile but I remember they had a buttery feel and a great cheese flavor. Can tell they use quality ingredients. Love the packaging for on the go
Aria J.
Green Bay
These are amazing, and great for saving space in the fridge. I eat at least 1 a day! My siblings don't like cheese all too much but they love these as little snacks!
Sydney P.
Honestly I think the flavor is too strong. It taste like a light blue cheese. I think it is healthy but there are no real proof of it. Plus the product is expensive!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart