BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Dearborn
My children love these cheeses for a snack. I don’t purchase them all the time since they can be pricy when not on sale. I try and grab them from Costco whenever possible. Highly recommend.
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
Okay. I literally cannot keep babybel in stock at my house. No matter how much I buy, it’s gone before I go shopping the following week. My kids love it, I love that it comes in wax, and they love opening it. Great healthy snack, packed with protein for growing tummies. I like them on-the-go.
Kelsey N.
Wilmington, DE
We love cheese in this house and always seem to have some kind of snack cheese in the fridge. These cheeses are great to have on hand due to their size and easy open package. The only thing that bothers me is the price. I just can't bring myself to spend almost $7 on only a few pieces, so most of the time I will wait until they are on sale.
Maggie R.
I buy these from Luckys. I’m a cheese aholic and a repeat consumer. I have been eating this cheese my entire life. The small pieces are handy for snacking. Expensive but so delicious,. Will certainly buy again.
Theresa T.
Mount Sterling
Mini Babybel Cheese is a great snack just the try size. When your day is lone and you feel like eating, but dinner is just a hours away. Get a healthy snack get a mini. It a good values as well. I buy them at Kroger's, but you can find them all over. Add them to your weekly shopping list.
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This creamy little cheese has the best flavor & the perfect size for a snack. Having each one all sealed up makes it that much better. This pairs so well with slices of Apple & a few Almonds. Healthy snack for diabetes. This is my favorite cheese to have in the evening with a glass of Red wine.
Stephanie C.
My kids and I loooove these mini Babybel cheeses! They are a perfect healthy on-the-go snack. My son loves them in his lunchbox. They are even easy for my youngest to open himself. We have tried all the flavors and just prefer the velvety texture & rich taste of the original the best.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Original Babybel mini cheeses are the way to go! The wrap of wax and plastic keeps them intact until they are ready to be consumed. A great midday or afternoon snack either by itself or with fresh vegetables. Always amazing and flavor. I prefer the original, versus additional flavors.
Stephanie C.
Los Angeles
Love these to snack on! It's just the right amount of cheese and they're fun to peel open. This costs about $5 or $6 for a bag of these, which comes with 5 or 6 little wheels, so overall it's basically $1 per cheese, which is not a bad deal at all! My son also likes to snack on these every once in a while.
Elise M.
Seattle, WA
I would like to know why these are so delicious? Maybe it’s just because I’m an absolute cheese snob, I didn’t expect to like these that much. I was definitely blown away over how much I enjoy them! I would recommend everyone trying these at least once. The packaging is so fun, too!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart