BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
i love this cheese! they have different flavors in this and it's the right size for a snack! but it is sorta expensive to me! but you can find these anywhere like at any grocery store!
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
Loves for throwing in my lunch as snack with some fruit. It's prefect and can survive without being refrigerated for quite some time. Love it, perfect size and tasty too. Nothing I've ever seen compares to it.
Shelby H.
Fort Smith , AR
These are the best little snack when your feeling a little hungry. I buy mine from Walmart. They taste so delicious it's crazy.. I buy them for myself and my little cheese loves.. I buy them again and again
Danielle F.
Strongsville, OH
This is a diet-friendly cheese that both my kids and I greatly enjoy. We run out of it quickly because everyone thinks it's the perfect size and taste for an afternoon snack. We buy at least one case a week.
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
I love this cheese so much . I usually eat in the morning after I eat oatmeal or as a mid day snack . It's so rich and creamy . This is a great alternative if you don't like string cheese
Manda F.
A bit on the pricer side but I recently just tried this cheese and never realized what I had been missing. It's perfect by itself or on a cracker. I hadn't purchased until I tried it and now I plan on purchasing more.
Dianne P.
As a college student, I can honestly say that I LOVE these mini babybel originals. They are great for a busy student on the go, and the individual packaging make them extra convenient.
Julia V.
Normally I buy the laughing cow brand but you can never go wrong with the original. Love the packaging and the taste of the cheese. I'm a cheese addict and this cheese is amazing.
McCall W.
Spokane Vly, WA
Totally in love with the babybel cheese. I don't know if I am the only one on this one but I think it's so fun opening them up! And then they taste amazing and have a smooth taste to them! They are the best!
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
These taste amazing. They are super easy to throw into a school lunch or for a quick snack on the go. They are super creamy. It's a great value and are fairly inexpensive. The packaging is super easy to use!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?