BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
My friend had these at work and i had to ask her for one. I was curious to the taste and saw on the commercials how to unwrap the cheese lol
The first bite was heaven! Ended up buying a bag for myself after work!
Emily P.
Rockland, MA
Great snack! I love throwing these in my purse for a quick healthy snack in between meals. My nephfews love these too! The packaging is also so easy to open and doesnt get messy
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I follow the Keto diet (high fat, low carb). These are amazing! I love that you can take them in the go and they offer great macros! Also the packaging for the cheese keeps it fresh! I definitely recommend!
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
These baby cheeses are the best. My daughter has been eating them since she was a baby and continues to love them. They don't always fit in our budget but get them when we can.
Kyleigh R.
Clearfield, UT
I could live off of this cheese I I could afford it! Lol I love baybel cheese. They are super easy to open and eat. Its soft cheese so you don't have to try so hard to bite it.
Bridgette A.
Savannah
This cheese is phenomenal. I could eat so many of the mini babybel's in one sitting. My 3 & 4 year olds even love them and can peel them themselves because they're that simple!
Cheyenne R.
I've been obsessed forever! My mother even had them in her centerpieces when she got married in 2014! Great paired with fruit, cottage cheese and OJ in the morning for a balanced breakfast!
Anna Scott N.
Kinston
Best on the go snack! This cheese is so creamy and so delicious! I also love the packaging of the cheese! It is so satisfying to open and i feel like i am getting the freshest cheese!
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
These are not my personal favorite. I prefer the light blue pack myself, but my son loves them all.. They're great for school lunches or just a healthy snack throughout the day
Sweetness B.
I love mini babybels! These take me all the way back to my childhood. Even though, they are quite small, they are very flavorful. They are very easy to carry and eat on the go.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?