BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Devon K.
Hazel Park
These mini cheese wheels are my favorite quick little snack when I need something to hold me over until the next meal. They’re creamy, delicious, and full of flavor. It’s often hard to eat just one.
Shelby S.
Glen dale , WV
This cheese is a hit at out house.  It is a go to for both of my kids.  They love the packaging and they the love the texture and the taste of the cheese.  My only complaint is that is a little pricey.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Not only do I love the flavor of the cheese but I love the fact that it's individually wrapped in small proportions sometimes you just want a little bit they're great on the go
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
If you haven't tried this cheese you're missing out! It is the perfect amount and perfect for snacking!
This flavor is amazing!! Super creamy and delicious. If you haven't tried this yet, you have to try it!
Sara H.
This is my daughters favorite cheese, we have to hunt for it in the refrigerator because she hides it! It tastes like fresh cheese! We prefer this to other similar products.
I usually buy this for myself because it's so good but my kids discovered it's deliciousness and now they eat all of it! It's so good and I live the. Surety of cheese they offer. Plus it's like opening up a present for yourself before you eat it and thats my favorite part!
Laken G.
I love these, but hate the price. Cheese makes up about 95% of my diet so this little snack is great. Just not great enough to buy all the time. More like a special treat for me!
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
I was the biggest string cheese fan until I tried these. They taste amazing and they're super soft. This was my go to snack when I was pregnant. It's well worth the price. It's my favorite cheese snack
I have one of these everyday at school and I love them. In a long full of crackers, granola bars, and a sandwich this is definitely my favorite thing because it tastes like a real filling snack.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
MIni Babybel chesses are a great healthy on the go snack. They are easy to toss into your lunch bag or purse and are fun to eat. They taste great and have a wonderful soft texture, and the wax keeps them fresh for a long time. These are often on sale at my local grocery store.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart