BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Bailey F.
Reedley
These are not my personal favorite. I prefer the light blue pack myself, but my son loves them all.. They're great for school lunches or just a healthy snack throughout the day
Faith T.
Baytown, TX
I would typically purchase these for lunches at work. Creamy texture but maintain their form. I prefer them over laughing cow. Cheese is often an expense but worth the price. I would buy again for sure.
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
So soft!! And cute packaging. Doesn't taste to sharp it's a smooth melt in your mouth cheese. Not expensive if you purchase it at the right place but I love his cheese I wouldn't add anything else to it
Anna Scott N.
Kinston
Best on the go snack! This cheese is so creamy and so delicious! I also love the packaging of the cheese! It is so satisfying to open and i feel like i am getting the freshest cheese!
Angela L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Delicious!  Fantastic snack that fits into your purse and just hits the spot.  And I don't feel bad eating two.  Great price for the amount you get in a bag.
Carol S.
My son and I fight over eating these! They are a great snack and easy to open packaging and reasonable priced. Just sad sometimes my local HEB does not carry the smaller bags.
Kelsey O.
Petaluma, CA
I absolutely loved these as a kid especially packed in my school lunches. Loved the cheese but liked playing with the wax afterwards more. I'm not a fan of them anymore though
Michelle J.
Tulsa
This is my boys favorite cheese because they can grab one when we are on the go and they don't have to worry about putting it back in the fridge because it's the perfect portion.
Skyler K.
I have been eating these for I don't know how long. My grandma was the okkne who first gave them to me. They taste so good and I love how the packaging is a wax covee...very cute.
Val D.
Chicago
This product is so fun to open and the packaging is just so cute. My kids love this cheese very much and ask to buy it every time we are at the grocery store. It is a small size but enough to snack on.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart