BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jessica N.
Lancaster, CA
These mini cheeses are a great grab and go snack, they're easy to just take with you wherever you're going, I've bought these way more than once. This cheese always taste fresh.
Allie N.
Cambridge, MA
Love how it's packaged in wax. It's fun to peel off and play with after you have your snack. The cheese itself is good, sharp and a little smelt but that's what makes its flavorful! Love buying Baby Bells.
Lauren F.
These are portioned to  a single serving which is great since I tend to overeat if there is a bulk amount. My kids love them to peel back the wax covering to get to the "prize" on the inside. We love to eat it with crackers and a little piece of meat, and keeps them from eating junk.
Riley F.
Granbury
I always pack these tiny wheels of heaven in my lunch for school. they are delicious and not expensive at all. if you are a cheese lover i recommend. I've never had a cheese snack that was surrounded with wax which is fun when you're bored.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
These are so small and cute. You can literally put a few in your purse just in case you get hungry. Its so easy to eat. Very delicious and creamy. Theres a great variety in flavors.
Anna Scott N.
Kinston
Best on the go snack! This cheese is so creamy and so delicious! I also love the packaging of the cheese! It is so satisfying to open and i feel like i am getting the freshest cheese!
Kyleigh R.
Clearfield, UT
I could live off of this cheese I I could afford it! Lol I love baybel cheese. They are super easy to open and eat. Its soft cheese so you don't have to try so hard to bite it.
Sweetness B.
I love mini babybels! These take me all the way back to my childhood. Even though, they are quite small, they are very flavorful. They are very easy to carry and eat on the go.
Cheyenne R.
I've been obsessed forever! My mother even had them in her centerpieces when she got married in 2014! Great paired with fruit, cottage cheese and OJ in the morning for a balanced breakfast!
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
These baby cheeses are the best. My daughter has been eating them since she was a baby and continues to love them. They don't always fit in our budget but get them when we can.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart