BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
April P.
Elkridge, MD
Ok, holy yum!! Mini Baybel is by far my favorite cheese to eat, like ever!! I could eat probably 5 in a row... But I won't because I'm not trying to be bound up for a week, lol. I usually get this from Food Lion, but all grocery stores sell it.
Cynthia S.
These are amazing and filling. You can buy them at almost any grocery store. I buy them all the time. They are a little bit pricey but you can always catch them on sale you should do so.
Katherine A.
This product was amazing. I love it I love it I love it I love it. It was amazing because of the flavor and the nutrients it had 0 cal yet still gave me everything I needed. It was very healthy better than all the other cheeses I would buy, overall this was amazing and would recommend to others
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Great snacks for cheese lovers. My daughter loves eating this for snacks at home and at school. Easy to peel and very appetizing. She never forgets to grab one every grocery day at the supermarket.
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
This cheese is good when melted for 10 seconds and then spread over a ritz cracker or small toast. I highly recommend you try it and you will have a new favorite snack. Thank me later!
Whitney K.
Weatherford, OK
A nice little snack, just don't forget to eat it reasonably quick if you throw it in your bag. I have run into a lot of warm cheese because of my forgetful mind, but very yummy in the tummy when I am responsible!
Anna C.
Great little snack for on the go! It's a cheese lover's dream. Smooth and a little tangy. You can usually get them on sale, there's even a coupon right now at some grocery stores!
Amy L.
Tulsa
These cheese wheels are so good and I’m not a big cheese person so that says a lot! The packaging is really fun to open and the cheese itself tastes great. I usually eat it by itself. It’s also really nice to pack in lunches.
Melinda S.
Love these! They're adorable little bite sized pieces of cheesy goodness that I can't get enough of. Great to grab and go, real cheese flavor and I always know I'm snacking on something good for me. Great source of calcium!
Kaitlyn S.
Once again I'm always looking for healthy and quick snacks for when I'm in a rush, and these are perfect. The cheese is great quality and they truly are delicious for when I splurge!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?