BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Christina B.
Raleigh
Been enjoying these fun tiny cheese wheels since childhood! There is something so fun about unwrapping the wax, that always brings a smile to my face. The cheese is side is wonderfully soft with a smooth rich taste that always keeps me coming back for more. I pop 2 into my lunch for an enjoyable mid day snack at work.
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
I remember the first time I saw a babybel cheese and I was in awe. I’d never seen something this fancy before. As someone who was never really a fan of cheese on its own I reluctantly gave one a shot. My tastebuds fell in love instantly. Being Italian I know my cheese and the quality of this cheese is outstanding. Love the packaging, love the product and highly recommend it.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
This was an instant hit for my 9month old who’s a picky eater. It melts in his mouth and is a nutritious snack. It’s our first time trying the product and we will recommend to others. It is a tad pricey for tiny little cheeses, but the convenient packaging almost makes up for that.
Amber C.
Houston
These are a great little snack that you don’t have to feel bad for.Im a cheese lover so I’m obviously going to love these and I do.I just wish they were easier to open so I could eat them faster.
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
Snack cheese is available at all times in our house. They are great for lunches or a snack between meals. We often buy these mini Babybels to add to our variety. These soft cheeses are creamy, have a great flavor, and come in the most fun waxed packing. It's so satisfying to peel the wax strip and take a bite.
Caley C.
Columbia, SC
I try to stay on a low carb diet, and these are great to have as low carb snacks around the house. These don't overpower your taste buds and taste great. They even work to curb any cravings that I have. Would definitely recommend if you are trying to stick to a healthier diet or trying a low carb diet.
Brittney R.
Cuyahoga Falls
I buy these all the time at Walmart for my daughter. Another easy snack for her when she’s hungry. I enjoy sneaking one every now and them. Great price and worth the buy.
Brittany B.
Grants Pass
Our go to family snack! This is simple and easy for work, school, sports. It's a filling snack that is low in calories. We keep them in the freezer and grab and go so they are kept cold the whole day. Perfect snack for school and sporting events. Wish the price was a bit less that's the reason for 4 stars.
Anna T.
New York
Cute, easy to carry around. But the taste is not my favorite, kinda bitter. A good snack with crackers. I taste like a less sweet version of mozzarella cheese.
Kait J.
i love these little things. they are the perfect snack size, and I don't hate myself after eating one. They are a little pricey, but really for how many you get, its wroth it. It tastes good, but of course all cheese kind of smells gross. I would recommend this for lunches or quick grab and go snacks.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart