BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
This cheese is good when melted for 10 seconds and then spread over a ritz cracker or small toast. I highly recommend you try it and you will have a new favorite snack. Thank me later!
LORI H.
I love Mini Babybel original Semisoft Cheese.  I love these to snack on when I want to grab something on the go.  My two nieces who are three and four years old also love these for a snack.  I buy these for myself to snack on and my nieces to snack instead of something sweet.
April P.
Elkridge, MD
Ok, holy yum!! Mini Baybel is by far my favorite cheese to eat, like ever!! I could eat probably 5 in a row... But I won't because I'm not trying to be bound up for a week, lol. I usually get this from Food Lion, but all grocery stores sell it.
Whitney K.
Weatherford, OK
A nice little snack, just don't forget to eat it reasonably quick if you throw it in your bag. I have run into a lot of warm cheese because of my forgetful mind, but very yummy in the tummy when I am responsible!
Samantha R.
Austin, TX
Yummy .!!! Again these are always in the fridge because not only do I enjoy them but my children do as well. Perfect little size for a snack and in the packed lunches. Affordable and go with everything. So good !
Holley M.
Monroe, LA
This is a very good and quick snack idea and are so cute! easy to throw in a bag on the go and the packaging is a great thing that keeps its shape and delicious taste inside. Me likey
Chasity T.
Gloucester, VA
These are so yummy . Their also pretty cheap. The packaging is so nice easy to carry around and they come small either to put in your purse and have for a snack later or eat now :) love them
Kathy F.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love these!!! Especially with Ritz crackers. They can be a little heaven and I tend to stay away from dairy but I really enjoy them if I and eating dairy. I like to buy them at Costco because it is a great deal
Jazmine T.
I used to get these in my lunchbox as a kid, and it was always my favorite treat. The adorable packaging is just the start of these tasty snacks. The rub-like outer coating perfectly locks in the flavor and texture of the mini cheese rounds. These cheeses are great for almost any use. It is soft enough to spread on crackers and are a great way to encourage eating healthy. Sometimes I like to eat these alongside some fresh fruit like grapes, or with nuts and dried crasins. The mini ones are great for travel; Put in few in your purse of carry-on with a pack of trail mix or crackers and you have an easy on-the-go snack.
Kaitlyn S.
Once again I'm always looking for healthy and quick snacks for when I'm in a rush, and these are perfect. The cheese is great quality and they truly are delicious for when I splurge!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart