BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alli P.
Anyone who knows me knows I love cheese it's my favorite snack, I could eat this all day it is so delicious. It is nothing like processed cheese this is good and healthy. If it wasn't so expensive I would buy it all.
LORI H.
I love Mini Babybel original Semisoft Cheese.  I love these to snack on when I want to grab something on the go.  My two nieces who are three and four years old also love these for a snack.  I buy these for myself to snack on and my nieces to snack instead of something sweet.
Katherine A.
This product was amazing. I love it I love it I love it I love it. It was amazing because of the flavor and the nutrients it had 0 cal yet still gave me everything I needed. It was very healthy better than all the other cheeses I would buy, overall this was amazing and would recommend to others
Ilianny C.
Bronx, NY
There's not much to say only that they are good, I think they are healthy. They go with everything, it taste really good the flavor is not empowering.... I've repeatedly consumed this and I would totally buy this again.
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
This cheese is good when melted for 10 seconds and then spread over a ritz cracker or small toast. I highly recommend you try it and you will have a new favorite snack. Thank me later!
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Great snacks for cheese lovers. My daughter loves eating this for snacks at home and at school. Easy to peel and very appetizing. She never forgets to grab one every grocery day at the supermarket.
April P.
Elkridge, MD
Ok, holy yum!! Mini Baybel is by far my favorite cheese to eat, like ever!! I could eat probably 5 in a row... But I won't because I'm not trying to be bound up for a week, lol. I usually get this from Food Lion, but all grocery stores sell it.
Cynthia S.
These are amazing and filling. You can buy them at almost any grocery store. I buy them all the time. They are a little bit pricey but you can always catch them on sale you should do so.
Kathy F.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love these!!! Especially with Ritz crackers. They can be a little heaven and I tend to stay away from dairy but I really enjoy them if I and eating dairy. I like to buy them at Costco because it is a great deal
Anna C.
Great little snack for on the go! It's a cheese lover's dream. Smooth and a little tangy. You can usually get them on sale, there's even a coupon right now at some grocery stores!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart