BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Amanda P.
My daughter loves to have these for a snack when her blood sugars are high and isn't aloud anything with carbs in it. She will eat the whole container in one sitting she loves them so much.
Kyle N.
Garfield Hts, OH
These little babybel cheese wheels are totally genius. They’re such an easy, quick snack and they’re delicious. I keep these on desk for when I need a quick protein treat, they’re amazing melted in scrambled eggs as well!
Cece
These are great for a quick snack but are too expensive for what you get. Price aside, I do like these little cheese nuggets and would buy again. Better than a big hunk of cheese that will go bad before you can finish it.
Kasey C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Mini Babybel cheeses!!! They are conveniently packaged and easy to take on the run. They are also the perfect serving size despite popular belief. The packaging looks small but when you bite into the cheese it is soft and will fill you up with just one!
Amanda B.
Noblesville
Our family loves babybel cheese. My 3 yr old calls me in the room every time she see a commercial. We have to buy them at samsclub in the big bag because they don't last long in our house!
Bethanie G.
Lake elsinore, CA
One of my favorite little snacks. The flavor and texture is amazing! I keep buying them every once in a while anyways, but it is a little pricey! I would definitely buy more often if they were a little more affordable!
Amy C.
Smooth, creamy taste. One of the best tasting cheeses I've ever had. Wish they came in a bigger size, I'd definitely purchase. Hassle to open all those little pkgs when you want to eat it.
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
so freaking good! they are pricey but worth it. i love eating these as a snack. lots of fat in them, so maybe not the healthiest, but they have a great texture and are fun to unwrap, too.
Leigh S.
Best little cheesy snack ever!!! Really yummy with red wine on a cool breezy evening on the patio. Also great for a midday snack at the office. A tad more pricy but worth the extra coins.
Kiarra M.
Is it completely ridiculous that my favorite part is opening the wax packaging?!? lol I can't be the only one! The cheese it so delicious too! I'm obsessed with these things!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?