BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Amelia N.
Effort, PA
My 5 year old is obsessed with these! Perfect nutritious snack and easy to take with you! A little pricy compared to a block of cheese. We typically buy at Aldi though which saves some money.
Sarah J.
Bridgeport, CT
Love these. The flavor is great and they are easy to
Keep in your fridge or to take with you. They are not the healthiest for you but as a little treat they are nice
Kasey C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Mini Babybel cheeses!!! They are conveniently packaged and easy to take on the run. They are also the perfect serving size despite popular belief. The packaging looks small but when you bite into the cheese it is soft and will fill you up with just one!
Marielena G.
Salinas , CA
I love buying these in bulk at Costco because they are perfect for a snack. They are perfect for carrying in a your bag since they are all individually packaged. The flavor is also very delicious and can almost not help myself from eating at least one.
Nicole W.
Holliston, MA
Makes the perfect snack for someone who loves cheese. Two of these and you are satisfied for a while but don’t feel bloated like you ate a lot of dairy. Pairs well with crackers and fruit, plus the packaging is different!
Kyle N.
Garfield Hts, OH
These little babybel cheese wheels are totally genius. They’re such an easy, quick snack and they’re delicious. I keep these on desk for when I need a quick protein treat, they’re amazing melted in scrambled eggs as well!
Alex T.
Inman, SC
My 15 month old son is OBSESSED with these. It makes him so happy when I get them out. It's a perfect little snack for him. It's soft enough that I don't have to worry about him choking. It's also super easy to transport!
Skittles T.
I've loved these little things since I was a kid. Even now I'm amused by peeling off the wax off of the cheese. It never gets old, neither does the flavor. I always get mine at any Walmarts near me, but I'm pretty sure you can get them anywhere. I love them.
Cece
These are great for a quick snack but are too expensive for what you get. Price aside, I do like these little cheese nuggets and would buy again. Better than a big hunk of cheese that will go bad before you can finish it.
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
These are a great snack to add some protein to a snack. Pairs great with a handful of almonds for a good evening snack or mid morning snack. I like that the cheese isn't too strong, and has a nice bitable texture to it.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart