BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Rejoice A.
San Jose, CA
They are tiny and easy to throw in my mouth or in the lunch pail for my little sisters lunch. It has a great flavor and tastes great. They are such cute sizes they make me smile. And great for snacking
Paula R.
Great flavor and it makes for a good wholesome snack in a lunch box for kids. Also comes in a low fat version for people watching their weight. I always have Babybel in my refrigerator.
Eva N.
It tastes really good, not the first thing I go to when I feel hungry. Good value, it is really expensive for a pack of not that many. My family does buy this occasionally but not that often.
Amelia N.
Effort, PA
My 5 year old is obsessed with these! Perfect nutritious snack and easy to take with you! A little pricy compared to a block of cheese. We typically buy at Aldi though which saves some money.
Sarah J.
Bridgeport, CT
Love these. The flavor is great and they are easy to
Keep in your fridge or to take with you. They are not the healthiest for you but as a little treat they are nice
Torie H.
Babybel are delicious snacks! I love that they are affordable and easy to grab and go. A great yummy snack for moms on the run. A healthy snack for the kids that I would buy again and again.
Kayla H.
Milton, WV
My whole family loves babybel! We like it alone, with crackers, pepperoni... or even on our hamburgers! It's so soft and smooth and the flavor is amazing. I buy it every time I go to the grocery store.
Makenzie C.
Arkport, NY
I have weight lifted for a few years now and always have these with me. Perfect size and great taste. Perfect for a small snack! They are a fair price as well. It is worth the buy! I would definitely recommend trying these
Dustin Z.
Love babybel! Especially the fact that each one is individually encased in a wax tomb to keep them fresh. They taste very good and are perfect for a snack on the go. Just grab a couple and go. That's about all I have to say
Penelope S.
El Paso, TX
This is my personal favorite snack. I love this cheese so much I could eat it all day. LIKE ALL DAY. They taste good, they're smooth, and are perfect for a snack. Kids love these things too.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart