BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Shanna H.
Amanda
These are my favorite of all time love this product just wish the big bags didn’t cost so much. My son loves them as well great for lunch boxes. Repurchase all the time just not every grocery trip!!!
Caeley M.
These make a great addition to a healthy lunch. The packaging is so easy, and if you have a few crackers for lunch, you can grab one of these and it's good! They're healthy and filling, and I would definitely buy these again.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
These are great, especially for the calorie count. There aren't many low calorie foods that I enjoy when I'm not dieting. This is one of the few. These pair very well with wheat thins or almonds!
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
Around our home, our toddler calls this 'circle cheese' and begs for it at any chance. It's a great snack for everyone, awesome for lunch boxes and toddler friendly. What else can you ask for?
Libby V.
damascus , OR
Perfect on the go, tasty as snack, or room temperature spread of toast. They sell them everywhere target, Walmart. smooth taste and its real cheese. healthy and do recommend. great for kids as snack!
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
My girls love to have these around for snacking. They love cheeses and this cute little wheel makes them feel special, like they have a whole wheel just for themselves, not just a boring slice.
Karlie L.
Carrollton
Mini Babybell's Original Semisoft Cheese is just perfect for lunch boxes. They're healthy, full of flavor, and are just the right size for a snack. I love unwrapping them and just tucking in. They're a perfect compliment to any healthy meal, or just for a snack.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
I buy this cheese for my 19 mo daughter and she loves it for snack time. My boyfriend also loves to grab them as a snack. They are convenient and mess free, but I personally think they taste like the wax they come wrapped in.
Rejoice A.
San Jose, CA
They are tiny and easy to throw in my mouth or in the lunch pail for my little sisters lunch. It has a great flavor and tastes great. They are such cute sizes they make me smile. And great for snacking
Cynthia M.
Park Hall, MD
Maybe it's a girl thing...I don't know...but I LOVE cheese. These are my favorite little go-to Keto snacks and they're easy to pack up! I like to put them between a couple slices of pepperoni.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart