BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
this cheese is so cute and easy, i would recommend it for a grab and go snack! I would only prefer to it to be less soft (personally), it just tastes too much like butter for me!
Cassie H.
Every member of my household is in love with these individually wrapped cheese wheels. We can’t keep them in the house! These are great by themselves, or paired with fruit and/or nuts for a good snack. I love that they are individually wrapped, which makes it convenient to throw in a lunch box or in my briefcase on the way to work.
Nichole s.
Mogadore, OH
These things are sooooo yummy! They are perfect for a quick snack. My teenage son always adds them to my grocery list. They have such a great flavor and texture to them. 5 stars!
Riah W.
This is one of my favourite kinds of cheese, these cheese wheels are convenient and taste great! I used to snack on them all the time when we had them in our house. I haven't had them in a while, but they tasted amazing when I was eating them. They're such great things to snack on, I'd recommend to anyone that's a fan of cheese.
Cary B.
Good cheese in a handy package. This is good for packing lunches or just a quick snack. Comes in many different varieties, I loved all that I have tried. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Mike S.
Saint Petersburg
Mini Baybel Cheese are ever present in our refrigerator as a quick grab snack. They're tasty, involve no cooking and minimal mess (throw away the package) and your hunger is satiated. Their cost is reasonable, around $3.30 for the net bag of I believe 8. You can get them on sale two packages for $5 and that's the time to stock up.
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Mini Babybel cheese! These are a delicious snack, and I love that they provide a quick bit of protein while my daughter loves how fun they are to open! They’re a little pricey, so we don’t buy them all the time, but they find their way into our kitchen about every other month, and they disappear within a couple of days!
Camille B.
fort worth
Yum yum. I love that they are covered in wax to insure that they stay fresh. Cheese is one of my favorite foods to snack on and these are my favorite. I would definitely buy again and again. I love it
Natalya🌹🌻🌸 V.
Utica, NY
This cheese is soooo good. I do food shopping once a week and this is the one item I can never buy enough of. It’s apart of breakfast, lunch, snack time, before bed. And so easy to peel and open that my 2 year old does it herself. She loves this cheese more than any other that’s for sure. Creamy, soft texture. Yum.
Rhea L.
1556 2nd St. New Brighton, PA
I don’t like these as much as the regular babybel cheese. Sometimes it’s hard to get out of the wax. This tastes like a sharp cheese. Always a good value when I get it from Costco
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart