BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Cynthia R.
Victorville
I love buying these for lunch. They are easy to throw in my bag before class with a bag of crackers. I love the fact that they are single packaged so I don't have to worry about cutting it myself.
Jessica S.
Downey
These tiny cheese wheels are delicious and can be very addicting. Although they are expensive, the quality of the cheese is great. It's a perfect snack or you can just grab a couple for your lunch.
Tori T.
Bowling Green, KY
This is a gift from the cheese gods. There has never been a better perfectly cute and adorable snack food as this. It takes like heaven and I hope I one day get to live in a place made of it.
laura w.
by far my favorite cheese to snack on that I've ever purchased.
they are alittle pricey, but its always been worth it for me.
they have a great flavor.
it doesn't compare to similar products as its way better.
i would buy again as i always have ...
Amber S.
Jack, AL
These are so good and taste so creamy and soft texture. It is more expensive than other cheese brands but they are real. This cheese is healthier and tasty. I love these and recommend others to try.
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
My husband and I love mini babybell cheese snacks. This is our favorite snack. It's nice and smooth with a little creaminess. We usually fight over who will eat the last one because it is so good!
Bruce L.
Sacramento, CA
These are great to snack on and to take on the go. I'm usually running out the door so these are awesome just to pack in your bag when you don't have time. I pack crackers and fruit/veggies with me too.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I like these cheeses! I generally love cheese and these were really good I've tried other flavor from this brand before and they were also good. I bought mine at Winco Foods. I thin they are a little pricey for the amount of product you get but I think they are worth the money.
SARIN C.
Granada Hills, CA
These are so good and addicting! I recommend putting it on a sliced baguette and eating it that way. It's definitely on the lighter side, so it's always good to have a slice with some of it on it.
Sasha S.
Sparks, NV
A delightful cheese for snacking. The perfect size for a quick bite to eat. The texture is nice because it allows you to either eat it plain straight from the wrapper or spread on crackers. At times they can be pricey but buying in bulk at costco lessens the cost.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart