BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
A family favorite and a snack I feel good about my kids eating. My son has SPD and is a very picky eater but he loves these. They a great mild and smooth taste. Just wish they were not so expensive.
Tara G.
Suffern, NY
These cheeses are the best.
I like to throw one in my lunch or eat them straight out of the fridge.
I have been known to eat 3 or 4 in one sitting they’re so good.
I will always continue to purchase these..!
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I like these cheeses! I generally love cheese and these were really good I've tried other flavor from this brand before and they were also good. I bought mine at Winco Foods. I thin they are a little pricey for the amount of product you get but I think they are worth the money.
Paula C.
So gooooood. Can I have one right now? They are a mozzarella type cheese but not exactly! It's a great idea for a snack! I do think they are a bit pricy! I get them once in a while as a special treat
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
My husband and I love mini babybell cheese snacks. This is our favorite snack. It's nice and smooth with a little creaminess. We usually fight over who will eat the last one because it is so good!
Cynthia R.
Victorville
I love buying these for lunch. They are easy to throw in my bag before class with a bag of crackers. I love the fact that they are single packaged so I don't have to worry about cutting it myself.
Hannah F.
I feel like these cheese's are very easy to have on the go. I throw them in lunches every now and then to have a quick snack. I prefer them over regular cheese sticks just because it isn't as greasy, and the packaging is fun, too!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
These are so good and taste so creamy and soft texture. It is more expensive than other cheese brands but they are real. This cheese is healthier and tasty. I love these and recommend others to try.
Jennifer B.
Mount Pleasant, TX
Another cheese my son is addicted to. I love that they are in the wax containers as they are soft, but they can be hard to get into at times, but so worth the effort.
Jessica S.
Downey
These tiny cheese wheels are delicious and can be very addicting. Although they are expensive, the quality of the cheese is great. It's a perfect snack or you can just grab a couple for your lunch.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart