BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Cin V.
San Jose , CA
Deliciously good. I take one with me for lunch and snack it with some grapes. Yummy. As I'm sipping on wine, I grab one and it pairs well with a red. Bought em at Costco and finished it all within a month.
Kristen N.
Coward, SC
Another delicious cheese product that I love, I normally grab a bag of these any chance I get when I'm at the store. The wax coating and individual wrapping keeps the flavor delicious and very fresh.
Randi K.
Springfield, MO
I grab a bag of these every time I go to the grocery store because they pair perfectly with veggies for an afternoon snack! They're so soft and the texture is very smooth - can't get enough of these!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
A family favorite and a snack I feel good about my kids eating. My son has SPD and is a very picky eater but he loves these. They a great mild and smooth taste. Just wish they were not so expensive.
Grace S.
Portland , OR
I put a few of these in my lunches as snacks for class. They are tasty and the wax encasing helps keep them at a great temp throughout the day. They are so convenient to pack for trips or for day hikes, which we often use them for.
Katherine G.
Dade City, FL
My daughter absolutely loves the red labeled Mini bell cheese. It's incredibly soft and breaks down easy. Not harsh on her stomach and tastes so good. Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Jessica G.
My favorite low carb snack! I love getting the big pack from Costco and sharing with my whole family. They are moderately priced buy when compared to other fad low carb snacks they are great. I buy constantly.
S. Yinnette G.
The size is good for on the go.
As for the taste its ok for me.
I eat them because my husband always picks them up when we do grocery shopping.
The taste is not my favorite but i still eat them.

Kourtney P.
I was skeptical about these when they first came out because they seemed kind of oddly shaped, but I really love them! The cheese is tasty and we have started using them to stuff meatballs... yummy!
brianna l.
These are perfect as a snack because the size is good and the packaging is individually wrapped so they stay fresh. They are firm on the outside but melt in your mouth and have a good tangy flavor.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart