BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
☁︎Hunter I.
Noble, IL
This is my go to snack during the day!! This cheese is so light and tastes so great!! It is low fat and you can never go wrong with this! If you are looking for a quick yummy snack go with babybell cheese!!
Jennifer W.
Eastman
Cheese is no joke in my house. My family could live off of Mini Babybel if I let them. We go through about 2 packs a month. We love the flavor. It’s a great mini treat that I will keep on buying over & over
Johanly P.
Nantucket, MA
I really enjoy these. Super fun and cute. Great for on the go snacking. Semi soft cheese and with great flavor. Healthy because of portion size. I didn't give it 5 stars just because the price to product you are getting, but it is convenient.
Melissa R.
Holland, MI
These are perfect for packing in my children's school lunches. Their tiny size makes it easy for my children to hold and their fun shape make it fun to eat. I tend to get these only when they are on sale.
Kim R.
PERFECT SIZE, EASY TO UNWRAP, GREAT FOR LUNCHES AND SNACKS, CAN BE PURCHASED AT MOST GROCERY STORES. LOVE THESE CHEESES AND WOULD RECOMMEND AS WELL AS REPURCHASE. PRICE IS A LITTLE ON THE HIGH SIZE SO I ONLY PURCHASE THESE ON OCCASION.
Brooklynne G.
Bend
These mini babybel cheeses are great snacks for any occasion. Especially for lunch at school or lunch in general. They are healthy and affordable so it's a good deal. I really do recommend these to any age
Tried these recently, and oh my gosh?!?!? Who had been hiding these from me for years? So darn good! These are a part of my snacks, they are soft and are Gouda, the taste is so good and packaged so great.
Chloe J.
Williamson, NY
This cheese is very soft, as far as I know this cheese isn't horribly bad for you and has a very good flavor. It taste like a gourmet cheese and I'm not a first time customer. I would definitely recommend.
Jocelyn P.
Irvine, CA
Okay I swear I was a rat in my past life I loveee cheese!! Especially these . Not gonna lie they're a little on the pricier side but totally worth it !!! The cheese is so soft and yummy I recommend it!!!!
Stacy Y.
Love these as a snack and how they tastes. Really helped whenever I'm craving cheese! Just the perfect amount and the perfect size to have in your lunch! I buy them whenever I get the chance. I love them!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?