BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sam H.
I like these baby bells at work in my lunch and they are great for having on a cracker
Macey S.
osgathorpe leicestershire
favorite cheese ever! almost melts in your mouth it's so creamy! love them so so much!!
Amy S.
The original but still the best! Great for kids and adults! Amazing taste for the price
Courtney C.
I had these through out the whole of my childhood. I love them and they taste so good.
AMY 💕.
I love these, they are easy to snack with and it’s not that unhealthy as other snacks.
fabiola z.
Tapachula, Chiapas México
Tiene un sabor muy fuerte a queso es muy rico y por su tamaño muy práctico para llevar
Maura M.
Barcelona
The flavor of this cheese is awesome, it's a good form for eat some products with milk
Jen S.
Winnipeg , MB
So yummy, a perfect snack to throw in your lunch bag. Would buy again and recommend to
Maria G.
Este quesito es el mejor aperitivo del mundo. Me encanta su sabor desde bien pequeñita
Kim B.
Ok I love these also and so do the kids. They have fun peeling them before eating them.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart