BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Paula L.
De sabor son los que más me gustan y son super prácticos para comer debido a lo pequeños que son
Heather S.
Have tried all the flavours and varities and love them all and I am super picky with my cheeses!
sabrina b.
So good colation
I put it on my lunch
These are so good
No dry at all
I love the size is perfect
simply b.
The best cheese ever, I'm not even kidding such a good flavour however the price is quite costly
Megan F.
Great for an every day snack! Always delicious but can be pricey. Best bet is to get them in bulk
April K.
Chilliwack, Bc
Can't go wrong with a good old fashion babybel one of are favorite little snacks. Kids love them.
Corey G.
Fredericton , NB
I love babybel !! It’s so convenient and yummy! And the price is good also. The perfect snack :)
Rocio C.
Since I was a kid a love cheese , and I eat this sometimes and I still like it, soft tasty cheese
Jessica W.
Amherst, NS
Love them. Always have them in the house for a snack. The nieces love them too which is a bonus.
Chloe R.
Manchester
Love these! I always snack on them and my little boy absolutely loves these little cheese snacks!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?