BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lorena G.
I like cheese, so BabyBel is perfect for me. It's tasty and compact, so you can take it with you as a snack.
Amanda J.
Mmmmmm. This is the perfect cheese to snack on!! I love the flavour and the size is just right! My favorite.
brittany d.
My oldest loves these in her lunches for school she eats them all the time so she must love the taste :):):)
Carlyn K.
These suckers are the perfect little snackie for on the go kids, Dads and Moms! Easy to open and super yummy!
Vanessa L.
NORTH YORK, ON
Very delicious cheese. I love packing these for a snack at work or even just having some for a snack at home.
Laura E.
Canada
Good light snack. Affordable because they come in a mesh net of several! Available at most grocery stores ☺️
Nica S.
My parents and siblings really loves this cheese. They eat then by itself and sometimes bring them to school.
Estefany S.
Me encanta este tipo de quesitos para untar en galletas o panes, deliciosos para snack o meriendas....
Jude E.
Montoursville, PA
I always pack one of these in my lunch for work. Such a good snack and so yummy. Always on my shopping list.
Lisa-jayne F.
Shard End, Birmingham
I seriously struggle to only have one of these little fellas. Great for a quick filler of when out and about
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?