BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
This is one of my favorite snacks to bring to work. They're small but extremely rich and satisfying. I even think they go quite nice with a glass of wine! I will continue buying these!
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
I love this type of cheese. It's fun to peel, low cal, and very soft and flavorful. One of my favorite cheese snacks. I really like cheese and these are definitely a hit with me. Would recommend to anyone that likes to snack on cheese
Kamrey M.
Grand Bay, AL
Peace. Love. Cheese. It is crazy how much happiness this little wheel of these makes me. The texture is smooth and satisying perfect to pair with some delicious wheat thins (or crackers of your choice.)
Elaina E.
These cheeses are so delicious. They're so creamy and have such a great taste. I have only tried them once before and I bought them at Walmart. Not to mention it is so fun to peel off the wax wrapping off.
Lea D.
Brooklyn, NY
So good and tasty. I’m not a fan of cheese but they are good I always have some in my bag I case I starve so it’s litterly my everyday snack and they are so healthy and not expensive at all. I love them
Samantha M.
This little thing is the best to throw in a lunch. The wrapping is also quite fun to play with FYI. The cheese isn't the best quality but it is decent for packaged cheese. It's got a better taste than string cheese and seems to be generally healthier
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love these Mini Babybel cheeses, they are so easy to pack in lunches and so much fun to open, between the paper and the wax. It tastes wonderful, the cheese is great quality. I recommend these to everyone!
Chloe P.
These are so cute and I love taking them as a snack or in my lunch box. I think the wax keeps them fresher than if they weren't in it. I've bought these over and over again and they're a favorite for me.
Katie T.
Ramsey, MN
Perfect size! Love that I can keep these in the fridge to grab for a snack or just throw in my lunchbox any day of the week. I usually get these from Target. I would recommend these to any cheese lover.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have no idea what kind of cheese this is but I absolutely love these mini babybel cheeses! They're super easy to peel and eat as a really quick snack! They are so soft and basically melt in your mouth!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart