BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Marta V.
I hate cheese but i love mini babybel because it is nice, small and al the people love this.
Al the childrens like it
Nicole K.
Delicious. Very pricey for the small amount, but definitely a favourite. I often buy these from Woolworths or Coles.
Maggie C.
My daughter loves this cheese as its small enough for her little hand. I like to take this on the roads for her snack
Jasmine R.
Cork
Such a tasty little snack to put on the fridge instead of candy. And really good for the little ones' lunch box too.
Chloe P.
Baby bels where a childhood treat in the lunchbox! I still enjoy one now! Plenty of favour and the cutest packaging!
Helena C.
San Juan
I love these they are so good and creamy. I love mixing this with Alfredo sauces to give it a little more cheesiness.
Leifta T.
Zaragoza
I looove this cheese. Since a was a child, they habe the same flavour and texture, they are just as I remmember them
Gabrielle P.
Saskatoon
I love this cheese! Babybel cheese is such a nice treat. I don't buy it too often, but will if I feel like a splurge.
Miara P.
so yummy! bite sized and easy to take around for a snack!!! pretty healthy, too. and affordable!! they taste nice :)
Tania F.
Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
I've eaten it since ALL MY LIFE!
I love them! I buy it in Mallorca wherever, they have a good price!and are DELICIOUS
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?