BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Becca L.
I hate cheese but my family likes these babybels I would recommend if you like to eat cheese
Donna S.
San Diego, CA
This cheese is good and I love the smart wax cover. The original is OG and is my favorite!!!
Marie-Diane C.
Gatineau , IN
The perfect little snack to take everywhere with you! Love the taste of the original flavour!
Chardel F.
Webbwood, ON
These are a go-to travel food. Great convenient cheese to pack away in a cooler or back pack.
Maria O.
Hønefoss
This is so freaking good!! I just eat them alone because I loooobe them so much!!!! Love them
Susan T.
Boyfriend loves them, never been a big fan but I'm able to eat once in awhile. To much dairy
Thalia H.
I am in love with these cheese since my childhood. I was only eating this when i was little.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo
Delícia, maravilhoso muito gostoso.da para levar sempre na bolsa e pronto,sem dúvidas e ótimo
Lauren S.
Cautley , Sedbergh
Lovely creamy cheese. Great for snacking or putting in the middle of homemade burgers-yummy!
Maria R.
Woodbridge , ON
Absolutely love the taste. I use this cheese to cook as well. It has such an amazing flavour
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart